We service and repair all makes of Linear Guides, Splines and Bushings
- Free Quotation
- Any make, any size
- Intensive and fully traceable process developed over 40 years
- Full inspection report
- 3 month warranty
- We have a standard price list so there are no hidden charges
Call us now on 01455 618100 to book your repair in to our workshop
- We can micro polish Lap Rail profile inaccuracies
- Our optical projection facility exams thread forms and dimensions to within 0.001mm accuracy
- Using our Horizontal High Speed rig we can test for endurance and running temperatures
- We take full digital image recordings
If your Linear Guide is too badly damaged to be repaired we can generally carry out a temporary repair in most cases. If you need a replacement we produce a full design drawing from your sample and order on your behalf. We also have a range of standard Linear and Roller Guides in stock for immediate despatch.
Our machining facility is equipped to re-manufacture damaged parts using our CNC Milling, Turning and Grinding machine tools as well as a full range of manual machines. Our shop floor team are toolmakers so parts can be re-engineered either from scratch or from samples often to a better specification than the original. In a breakdown situation this saves both time and money in sourcing a complete replacement.